Here is what you need to know about the most recent report.
- Inflation at 8.5% vs. Estimated 8.7%
- Prior: 9.1% (showing inflation has peaked)
- Core inflation (no food or energy) reported at 5.9% vs. estimated 6.1%
- 0% increase. No change for the month of July on inflation.
- Based on this report, we are seeing higher interest rates is influencing inflation rate.
Stay tuned into my morning live streams and turn your YouTube post notifications on because I will be posting videos recapping and explaining how the current reports/upcoming reports will be affecting the market!
Want to learn more? Just uploaded this video recapping in more detail!
Stay tuned into my morning live streams and turn your YouTube post notifications on! I will be posting more videos like this recapping and explaining how the current reports and upcoming reports will be affecting the market!